Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Church lets you beat your kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any group of people can call themselves a Baptist church but that doesn't necessarily make it so, for example this so-called Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Church and the Westboro Baptist Church. The news media, as well as certain individuals on this board who suck up what they are spoon fed by said media as gospel, are so easily duped it would be almost comical if the subject wasn't often so serious.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      It is, because it justifies this kind of thought.
      Please...
      Photobucket

Comment

What could a 2 week old infant do that would warrant an ass whooping?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sometimes I wish more people would learn their religions' respective ecumenical histories.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Sometimes I wish more people would learn their religions' respective ecumenical histories.
            That would require more work than most are willing to put out.

Comment

Beat? I kind of doubt that. Spank? My kids will get ass whoopings just like I did. I have actually thanked my parents for caring enough about me to do that. Some people are so stupid that they can't think far enough ahead to realize that you don't even have to do it, much past the time that the kid can even really remember. Once they get a taste or two, it seems that usually that is all they need. As long as they believe that the threat still lingers. Then they get to a point where you've helped shape them into an actual good person and there is absolutely no need. At that point, other deterrents work just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Beat? I kind of doubt that. Spank? My kids will get ass whoopings just like I did. I have actually thanked my parents for caring enough about me to do that. Some people are so stupid that they can't think far enough ahead to realize that you don't even have to do it, much past the time that the kid can even really remember. Once they get a taste or two, it seems that usually that is all they need. As long as they believe that the threat still lingers. Then they get to a point where you've helped shape them into an actual good person and there is absolutely no need. At that point, other deterrents work just as well.
                Your parents should have tried harder, or spanked you more.

Comment

been thinking about that response for the past two months huh

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    been thinking about that response for the past two months huh
                    uhhh... .. no?

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Your parents should have tried harder, or spanked you more.
                    Yeah so that way I'd have the exact same opinions on everything as you, right.

Comment

uhhh... .. no?

Yeah so that way I'd have the exact same opinions on everything as you, right.
                      No, so you'd pull your head out of your ass and quit being a bigot.

Comment

So because I have a different point of view, I'm a bigot. You know who you sound like?

Comment

So because I have a different point of view, I'm a bigot. You know who you sound like?
                          No, the fact that you're a bigot makes you a bigot. You having a different point of view on things makes no difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X