Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuff I've been doing to the house(pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last night I finished the sink with back splash, wood trim around the top and slate to cover the bottom of the base. Installed the base boards as well. I was pretty tired so I stopped and went to bed early for a change....Tomorrow it WILL be done and I'll post of final pictures of the bathroom. I'm really happy with how the sink and base turned out.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

your work so far looks good. are you working a full time job and the house renovations?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        your work so far looks good. are you working a full time job and the house renovations?
        yes.... I work full time as a tech at a vw dealership and then come home and do this stuff. That is one of the reasons it takes me so long to get it all done. Many of the days I come home and just chill out because I'm too tired to work on house shit. Unfortunatly this bathroom HAS to be done for thanksgiving since we have about 15-20 people coming over.

Comment

Looks good! You should restain the front door for the full affect on the entry way.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryJ View Post
            Looks good! You should restain the front door for the full affect on the entry way.
            The front door will be getting redone next spring probably. that is unless I replace it.

Comment

This thread needs more boob pics from theheads avatar.

Comment

nice work.
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

thanks guys.... I'll have the finished pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

nothing like breakin in a new shitter! oh yeah!

Comment

**golf clap**

Comment

here are some pictures of it mostly finished.... still have some slight touchups to do, plus hang the mirror and the towel holder.

Comment

looks like some good work!

Comment

dont forget to cut the screws and put on the caps. J/k

ooks nice.
                              One day at a time.

Comment

is that a guest bathroom?

Comment

Working...
                                X