In ground sprinklers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In ground sprinklers?

Any body here do them? Any body here ever done that themselves? Any opinion on if they are worth the money would be nice as well. thanks
    Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Junior used to...but not anymore. Might PM him and ask if he knows someone.

If you do it yourself...MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE UTILITIES COMPANY. THey will mark their lines so you dont cut them. My dad made a $600 mistake by cutting the Verizon Fios fiber optic line.

Comment

Be careful. In most cities you must now have a licensed irrigator do the work. Beginning in 2011, new water conservation laws are a lot tougher.

Comment

Worth every penny.

Comment

Not that hard to do but it can take a lot of time and energy. U might be able to run all the lines and have an irrigator connect it to the meter to satisfy ur city.

Comment

Makes life easier but I swear every year one or two of mine stop working

Comment

What's your location? How big of a lot do you have? Any flower beds? My father in law is a licensed irrigator and i help him on systems as often as I can... If it's within reasonable driving distance he nay be able to come and give you a quote... At the very least I'll ask him what he would bid a job that size and give you an ideal of price

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                What's your location? How big of a lot do you have? Any flower beds? My father in law is a licensed irrigator and i help him on systems as often as I can... If it's within reasonable driving distance he nay be able to come and give you a quote... At the very least I'll ask him what he would bid a job that size and give you an ideal of price
                I live in mesquite off of cartwright. the lot is an average size. No flower beds or anything like that. Let me know if mesquite is to far from you and we will go from there. Thanks
                Originally posted by Baron
                If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X