Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone familiar with mud-jacking or slab-jacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone familiar with mud-jacking or slab-jacking?

as previously stated i have a 6x9 closet addition that was added onto my house that has dropped about an inch where it comes together with the house. this particular spot is not a load bearing wall so i was wondering if mud/slab jacking is a possibility or if anyone knows. obviously an inch isn't a whole lot of problem but i want to nip this now before it starts causing problems with the drywall inside.

also anyone thats had very minor foundation work done how much am i looking at? thanks in advance.

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    as previously stated i have a 6x9 closet addition that was added onto my house that has dropped about an inch where it comes together with the house. this particular spot is not a load bearing wall so i was wondering if mud/slab jacking is a possibility or if anyone knows. obviously an inch isn't a whole lot of problem but i want to nip this now before it starts causing problems with the drywall inside.

also anyone thats had very minor foundation work done how much am i looking at? thanks in advance.
    There is a company in Lancaster that does it. It really wasnt bad per pylon that they cram into the ground. The guy was super nice and even went by and checked a house out for me.

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project. Abacus, a name you can count on!"
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
    X