Welder close to Royse City Area for Big Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welder close to Royse City Area for Big Project

Well to avoid taxes & stay in my property code, I am needing a welder who is willing to help me with converting my 53 foot step deck tractor trailer in to a RV & will need help with making frames for 2 20 foot 3wide & 6 other slides ranging from 8 feet to 12 feet.

Property codes permits a min sf of 750 SF. I figure with 53 foot trailer with 6 slides I will be right at 750sf & still be able to avoid Rockwall & their high ass tax on my property each year.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Not sure what they charge but this is who I would use, I went to school with everyone who works there, the owner and his wife, not sure if it will help you or how much, but tell them Russell Butler referred you, I know they do good quality work

liberty, farm, iron, works, wolfe, city, texas, hunt, county, greenville, dallas, fort worth, houston, austin, san antonio, denton, mckinney, rockwall, garland, terrell, kaufman, ennis, sulphur, springs, mount, pleasant, vernon, texarkana, bonham, paris, clarksville, royse city, quinlan, caddo mills, celeste, lone oak, campbell, cumby, rains, hopkins, collin, tarrant, harris, travis, welders, building, metal, steel, construction, fabrication, fast, cheap, quality, professional
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      Well to avoid taxes & stay in my property code, I am needing a welder who is willing to help me with converting my 53 foot step deck tractor trailer in to a RV & will need help with making frames for 2 20 foot 3wide & 6 other slides ranging from 8 feet to 12 feet.

Property codes permits a min sf of 750 SF. I figure with 53 foot trailer with 6 slides I will be right at 750sf & still be able to avoid Rockwall & their high ass tax on my property each year.
      This is a buddy of mine. He does my welding when I need something for the tow trucks!

Chris 8176891216

Tell him Kyle gave you his number. Don't be surprised if he hangs up on you though...

jk!
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Working...
      X