Floor & Decor discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor & Decor discount?

Do any of you have an account with Floor and Decor? We are finishing up our kitchen remodel and the backsplash design we are looking at is going to run around $11/sqft. Can anyone help?

The product is called "Vanilla brick mosaic travertine" and looks like a smooth white travertine version of this:
    Last edited by miketyler; 10-29-2011, 03:54 PM.
    Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Hi...,i remodel home kitchen design with in white furniture items...it is looking simple and nice.The link given below have lot of ideas and designs,must visit there for take help.Nice sharing....
    Kitchens WA

Comment

Originally posted by Andre View Post
      Hi...,i remodel home kitchen design with in white furniture items...it is looking simple and nice.The link given below have lot of ideas and designs,must visit there for take help.Nice sharing....
      wut

Comment

See his other posts - they are equally as enlightening...
        Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

call j wright and ask for mike terry. tell him you know mark. he has great accounts with the direct manufactur
          first class white trash

Comment

Thanks! Is J Wright the company name?

sigpic

Comment

Anyone know?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miketyler View Post
                Anyone know?
                i don't know anyone at any floor and decor places, but i've noticed that they're all nearly the same price or higher than home depot/lowe's. i've lined it out on here before, but if you can find it at home depot, have them send it to the bid room for pricing, then use a 10% lowe's coupon (they'll take it) (go to the post office and there's one in the change of address packet), then, when you're checking out, use my cell number and get another 2.5% off (pro rewards)...that should save you a decent amount.

Comment

I dont see anything like this at Home Depot. We are thinking stainless backsplash for the sink, that would save me about 4-6 sq ft LOL.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miketyler View Post
                    I dont see anything like this at Home Depot. We are thinking stainless backsplash for the sink, that would save me about 4-6 sq ft LOL.
                    have you looked at the slate backsplash? i used it in another house, and it turned out looking really nice with the stainless appliances.

the stuff i used was a tad darker than this, but it has the same varying sizes and multi-colored.

Comment

Working...
                    X