Mudjacking Services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudjacking Services?

I have a void underneath my back patio, and a section under my driveway that I need to have some mudjacking work done on. Anyone know anyone that does this type of work?

I called a company from the yellow pages and a very professional lady came out to do an estimate. She said she'd e-mail me a quote, and never did. Against my better judgement, I called her back to remind her and she apologized and said she'd send the quote right over. Never heard from her, so I'm now looking for another, more reputable company to help me out.

Thanks.

Anyone ever answer this? I'm curious too. I would think that would be a lucrative business around ehre.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They are all crazy busy right now. I had Abacus come out and look at our rental slab damage. I got on their waiting list for estimates. Was nearly a month but they were prompt and professional, and kept the appt. Will probably have them do the peer work, unsure if they do mud/grout jacking though.
      Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't gotten any further info, but am thinking I'll need to start polling foundation repair companies to see if they could help.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
          I haven't gotten any further info, but am thinking I'll need to start polling foundation repair companies to see if they could help.
          Just curious, have you called and they don't return the calls or just have not called?

IMO, that mudjacking seems like an excellent way to repair sunk slabs and such.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I called one company from the yellow pages that advertised themselves as a mudjacking company, but haven't called any foundation repair companies to see if they offer the service. That's my next move.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
              I called one company from the yellow pages that advertised themselves as a mudjacking company, but haven't called any foundation repair companies to see if they offer the service. That's my next move.
              some do...at the very least, they could probably direct you to a few. below is a foundation guy that i've used for years. i don't remember if he does mudjacking, but i'm sure he could give you someone that can:

pyramid foundation
              jose
              214-505-4804

Comment

Gracias

Comment

Working...
                X