Any Irrigation Guy's On The Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Irrigation Guy's On The Board?

Needing the Irrigation shut off valve either replaced or put in. House was built in the 70's and was told a shut off valve should be about 15' away from main, not so much here.

But I think there is one near the house, which I tried to shut off, but rusted handle broke, used plyers and it must be stuck in the open position.

Really wanting this done before the winter sets in, so I can purge the system. Last year irrigation pipes froze then when spring hit and turned on the sprinklers, we had a busted pipe and a ton of other problems.

Any help would be great!
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
    Needing the Irrigation shut off valve either replaced or put in. House was built in the 70's and was told a shut off valve should be about 15' away from main, not so much here.

But I think there is one near the house, which I tried to shut off, but rusted handle broke, used plyers and it must be stuck in the open position.

Really wanting this done before the winter sets in, so I can purge the system. Last year irrigation pipes froze then when spring hit and turned on the sprinklers, we had a busted pipe and a ton of other problems.

Any help would be great!
    Where are you located? My father in law is a licensed irrigator and I do a lot of repair work with/for him...

Comment

Located in Carrollton, you may be too far if you're in Mineral Wells.
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
        Located in Carrollton, you may be too far if you're in Mineral Wells.
        Yeah I would say so... Sorry I couldn't be more help...

Comment

I appreciate the offer.

Comment

Marc, send a PM to Junior here on the board. he did some work for me a couple of years ago, but i am not sure if he is still in the biz.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, I'll second Junior, his guys came out and redid my sprinkler system at my old house that I had never run since i bought it, because they told me it didn't work. Junior and his guys had it up and going the next day and for a super good deal.

Comment

Working...
              X