Gardening now?? Yes now... need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardening now?? Yes now... need help.

Ok, so my HOA that doesnt do shit decided to send me a letter that my bushed in front of my house are ugly and i need to re-do my front garden in 30 days or get fined. (The bushes are transplants that look dead but were growing back and should be good by spring) I had intended on refinishing the garden in spring, or when it got warmer, but now I have to do it now. Any idea what the hell i can plant now that will not die on me? I'm doing the whole 9 yards, re-soiling re-edging replanting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Randy

Trim a shrub in the shape of a middle finger.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Trim a shrub in the shape of a middle finger.
      Rofl. Wish i could, I'd hate to replace these bushes they are nice just have to let them get through a transplant and drought. I admit they look kinda bleak right now, so I'm going fence them in, lay down some soil, and then some winter flower in front of them.

Comment

welcome to why i despise HOA's. is there any HOA that isnt a total d**k bout things? your best option is probably just to go to Home Depot or Lowes and find something that looks good and plant the new bushes in front of the ones that the HOA doesnt seem to like and hope that flies until the existing ones can green back up in the spring time.

Comment

Trim bushes like this

And get a few of these out there.

Comment

Working...
          X