another kudo to mike c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another kudo to mike c

i had a building get struck by lighting and blew a hole (literally) thru the roof.
    called mike told him it was important to get a temp job done and within 3 hours he was there....
    hats off to him and he will be first on bid list for all roof jobs
    first class white trash

Who where. Need some roofing done like last week. A place out in azle.

Comment

That was scary as hell man. Climb a ladder, go way the hell up a steep slope, nail some boards on it, carry another ladder up and climb it. Eighty feet in the air on a 8x8 four sided roof with the wind blowing that tarp all around me while I'm hoping I don't slip and fall to my certain death before I get the 2'x3' hole in the roof covered...

No problem Mark, thanks for calling me! Now to get that bid together on rebuilding that thing and straightening out all that other stuff...
      Last edited by mikec; 03-21-2012, 08:37 PM.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

When lightning strikes...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Wow!

What is that little thing anyway? Skylight or something?

Comment

yea for the most part. it fried all the alarm/ fire system, took out tv's via the coaxial. it was pretty impressive.
            and i know it looks little in the pic, but that little bastard is almost 4 floors in the air
            first class white trash

Comment

HAHA, I bet Mike loved that. I could tell from that one pic from the ground it was up there. That ladder looks tiny up there.

Sucks about all the damage.

Comment

no it doesn't.. it looks like money to me
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  HAHA, I bet Mike loved that. I could tell from that one pic from the ground it was up there. That ladder looks tiny up there.

Sucks about all the damage.

I was scared shitless bro... What was funny was a groundskeeper guy was walking by and when I yelled down to him "Hey, wanna trade jobs?" he yelled back "Hell no you crazy ass cracka"... Was almost priceless...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                  X