Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any hookups on places to buy Granite/Quartz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
    We used a company in 2010 that was $24/sf for 3cm. Not sure what their pricing is now (or if they're still in business). I did the demo and installed the new backsplash (after the granite was installed). I speak spanish so this helped

Pro Granite Fabricators
    1714 N. I35e
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    972-242-1956 office
    214-241-7737 Cell
    salesprogranite@gmail.com

Here's a thread I made when I did the remodel: http://www.dfwmiata.com/threads/1883...itchen-upgrade
    Well I just shot an email over...I hope they are still in business. Your install looks great and those prices can't be argued with. I plan on demoing my own tops and backsplash as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      Well I just shot an email over...I hope they are still in business. Your install looks great and those prices can't be argued with. I plan on demoing my own tops and backsplash as well.
      Most should demo at no charge.

Comment

I liked the demo part actually... plus it gave me time to do some things, like remove the bar (we wanted a low bar at counter height all the way out, which required electrical and plumbing changes). Plus you get to use a sledge

Comment

Anyone got a guy in FTW? I'm looking at ~43 sq/ft that I need done this month. I'm selling the house so I need to keep the cost as low as possible. Anyone have any tips how to do this?

Comment

Working...
          X