Dont forget your appliance rebates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget your appliance rebates

If you guys bought an energy star appliance this year, you can try and get the rebate. This time you just submit with receipt and you dont reserve. They had $10 million in money that was reserved and never cashed in on, so they changed it up

The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts has rebuilt its website with customers in mind. The tools you use most are now just a click away, allowing you to quickly file and pay taxes, search for unclaimed property, find state purchasing information and much more.

Heard about this the other day and thought about sending our receipts in. I also heard that the forms are very tedious and have to be filled out perfectly in order to be accepted. Not sure if that is true, but what do you expect from local news reporters.

Edit: Clothes dryers are not on the list? Fuck!

Edit #2: You have to have bought them after December 19th? Double fuck!
    Last edited by Lone Sailor; 01-03-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I resisted buying simply because they really have no damn idea what they are doing at all. I don't need any new appliances but was going to upgrade simply because of the cash rebate from the state, but without a guarantee that I had funds reserved I wasn't going to drop that much coin right now.

I did get my rebate for my freezer back in July, but that was when you could reserve your rebate funds.

--wes

Comment

Dang it. Last month I bought an energy star fridge and washing machine and in Aug. bought a 15 seer heat pump split system.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

shit...that sucks. I thought you could start claiming on Dec 20, not start buying. Ford Racing..buy a new one and take it back with the old receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            shit...that sucks. I thought you could start claiming on Dec 20, not start buying. Ford Racing..buy a new one and take it back with the old receipt.
            I bought them on the black friday sales.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
            X