Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Company to build a pergola cover in west Fort Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company to build a pergola cover in west Fort Worth?

Any suggestions on a company to build a pergola patio cover in west Fort Worth?

Sams wholesale has a dyi kit for$675.00 it was a 12x12 real wood , pre stained and all the hardware.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I saw that but get some crazy wind out here in Rhome. I'd be worried it'd be gone one day I get home after work. How would yo reinforce it and keep it in the ground?
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Create more memories outside in a beautiful outdoor space, professionally designed and built for gathering with your favorite people. Premium-quality patios, inground pools, pergolas & more in Aledo, Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth, TX and other surrounding areas in Texas.

Is who we are getting a quote from right now...
        GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          I saw that but get some crazy wind out here in Rhome. I'd be worried it'd be gone one day I get home after work. How would yo reinforce it and keep it in the ground?
          Either concrete them in the ground or pour concrete boxes and bolt the post down

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            Either concrete them in the ground or pour concrete boxes and bolt the post down
            Post holes with concrete and 4x4s have never failed me. If skeered, can do 6x6s.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
              http://www.hillmanoutdoorliving.com/

Is who we are getting a quote from right now...
              do you mind sharing the cost(quote?) I have a weird shape that I'm looking to get covered in the back yard and wondering what the ballpark might be. For a few grand I'd probably do it but have no idea what the going rate is for these right now. Wanted to do it myself but never have the time

Comment

I've never understood the point in these. It's like going to all the trouble and expense of building a covered patio, then leaving the top off so you can still get rained on.

Comment

I plan on putting a cover over mine. either a real roof, tin roof, or even that clear stuff that you can still see through. I want more of a cover then a pergola but similar idea in cost I'd think

Comment

man Im in aurora and want one but the wind scares me as well. Not to mention I have about 2in layer of soil before its practically straight concrete-ish rock beneath.
                    -Blaine

Comment

I don't know. Lady next to me has a small wooden carport that has a tin roof and only one side paneled in the same tin roof material. Three years now and its still here. I thought it'd be gone for sure by now. Its just four 4x4s and 2x4s for the rest. So maybe.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X