No announcement yet.

Garage Demolition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word on the new building going up yet?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have tried calling T. R. Metal Buildings. When I first called them I told them I had the money and had the building torn down and was ready to get started ASAP. The rep said that he was going to call Sachse to get the building code info. I have never heard back from them after that. I have left voice mails and have yet to get a response.

MikeC has really stepped up to the plate and is going to do the building construction now. He has the concrete guys and the people to build/weld the building itself. I am going to buy the building from J&I Manufacturing (http://jimfg.com/) and have MikeC take over after that. I still have to get the building permit before I leave on Saturday, but it seems like I have a million things to take care of still.

So in short... no new word yet

Comment

that looked like a well built garage! shame you couldn't keep it and also build something bigger on your property

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
          I have tried calling T. R. Metal Buildings. When I first called them I told them I had the money and had the building torn down and was ready to get started ASAP. The rep said that he was going to call Sachse to get the building code info. I have never heard back from them after that. I have left voice mails and have yet to get a response.

MikeC has really stepped up to the plate and is going to do the building construction now. He has the concrete guys and the people to build/weld the building itself. I am going to buy the building from J&I Manufacturing (http://jimfg.com/) and have MikeC take over after that. I still have to get the building permit before I leave on Saturday, but it seems like I have a million things to take care of still.

So in short... no new word yet
          Well, you are further along than I am. I didn't get shit done at home. Won't be home again until October. Guess I will just pick up then where I left off.............with a million things to take care of.

I did look at some sheds from Tuffshed and am really thinking about just picking one of them up with a floor and not doing a concrete base.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X