Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a home investor (Home Flipper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a home investor (Home Flipper)

My house is in need of a lot of repair.I'm wanting to know if you guys know some houseflipper that's decent that may be interested. I'm ready to get enough for a down payment on another house and bail out of this one. I have a local company coming tomorrow to look. Any suggestions on another company?

My wife is a realtor and she works with an investor and lists all his houses. I can get his info for you from her.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
      My wife is a realtor and she works with an investor and lists all his houses. I can get his info for you from her.
      That would be great if you could. I would like to get a couple of opinions.

Comment

A friend of the family was a realtor then started his own team a few years back. Local and pretty good at what he does. His name is Carlos Cavazos. Here's a link to his website with a few examples. http://www.carloscavazos.com/flip-homes.asp

Good Luck, I know the feeling. I've only been at my current house for a little over a year, and found a nice gem with a 3 acre lot that I was losing sleep over.

Comment

Can I get more info on the house (sq footage, lot size, condition, etc.)? What kind of number are you looking for? I may be interested for myself depending on the details. Feel free to pm me if you like.

Comment

you mean looking to sell it as is to a flipper or for advice? We usually stick to Denton/Lake Dallas but Colony isn't too far away.

Comment

Working...
            X