Replacing old toilets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing old toilets

I have an old 3.5 gallon/flush toilet that I pulled out of my house and is now sitting on the back porch. Is there any interest around for these old toilets? I know sounds kinda gross to some extent but I figured I would at least try to ask around before leaving this out for the trash pickup.

If it is in good condition, yeah people will want them..

Sometimes these "low flow" toilets just to put out the water needed in older systems.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Really nice 1.2 gal flush toilets are like $140 each including a new seat and new guts (float assy, etc). To replace a seat and new float assy will run $25 at Home Depot. I guess it depends on what someone thinks it worth, but I wouldn't touch one.

Comment

Make it a flower pot
        WRX

Comment

srsly. BEST. THREAD. EVER.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Needs moar Naynay

Comment

Why?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

When I replaced our toilets I just put them on the curb. I broke one, that the trash took, but the other was gone before trash day.

Comment

Working...
                X