Shrooms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrooms!!!

Not sure WTH is going on but I'm seeing mushrooms pop up all around. Not just my yard but our entire community!

Will weed killer get rid of these things?

I dunno. But I have seen them all over my yard and my neighbors. Even the nice lush green yards with no weeds have the shrooms.

Comment

It's from the rain.. As long as it's not raining much they will not stick around. They're not like a weed or anything. I just mow over them the 1-2 times they come up in my yard each year.

Comment

eat them. see stuff. have fun.

Comment

We've got tons of fairy rings down in my area. I think they're cool looking. I like having them in my yard
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            eat them. see stuff. have fun.
            Not going to see much or have much fun inside a coffin. I'm sure what he has in his yard aren't "those" kind.

Too many poisonous mushrooms out there for me to trust eating any that I didn't purchase at a store or restaurant.

Comment

Just kick 'em over with your foot, they will die. No sense in spending any money to try and kill them. Happens with all the rain we've been getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Not going to see much or have much fun inside a coffin. I'm sure what he has in his yard aren't "those" kind.

Too many poisonous mushrooms out there for me to trust eating any that I didn't purchase at a store or restaurant.
                pussy. me and a buddy ate wild mushrooms on several occasions back in HS hoping to trip.

only got lucky once, but there werent enough of them. actually maybe we got lucky more than once since we never got sick. hah!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  pussy. me and a buddy ate wild mushrooms on several occasions back in HS hoping to trip.

only got lucky once, but there werent enough of them. actually maybe we got lucky more than once since we never got sick. hah!
                  Definitely!

Comment

I just mowed about 10 huge pancake size ones in my backyard if anyone wants to test their luck.

Comment

Yeah i just kick em down. They come and go. Usually not there so no biggy
                      WH

Comment

Working...
                      X