Electrical outlets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical outlets

I need an electrician to drop a couple of outlets. One of them is over the fireplace. What does an install of an outlet cost normally?
    Last edited by mstng86; 11-13-2013, 02:25 PM.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I need an electrician to drop a couple of outlets. One of them is over the fireplace. What does an install of an outlet coat normally?
    They are put on one sleeve at a time, similar to an outlet jacket or sport coat.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      They are put on one sleeve at a time, similar to an outlet jacket or sport coat.
      Fat fingers and iPhones are a bad combination. I want to throw this phone at a wall most days.

Comment

I can see if we have someone who would do some work for you on the side

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          I can see if we have someone who would do some work for you on the side

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
          Cool. Let me know. It may not be till the beginning of the year. Just trying to get an idea of cost.

Comment

Do it yourself, it's actually not that hard. I've added a few over the past couple months, youtube has some great how-to vids.

Comment

Dropping an outet is easy. If its over the fireplace it could be a problem if its like mine. Mine is brick all the way up. Luckily for me I have one already on the mantle. I ran into the problem when I wanted to run a cable line above the fireplace. Couldnt find a way to make the drop. Went with a wirless u-verse box. Pronlem solved.

Comment

Can your uncle put the holes in your wall, or does he only do ceilings?

Comment

I can stop by one day if you are home during the day and take a look
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X