X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with this one
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Little late but I wouldnt go with Generac. My dad had a nice $450 one and the pump seized up less than a year after he bought it. Trying to warranty it was worthless. He needs to get a new pump

Comment

Over on the Canadian board I remember a discounted Karcher was posted and a few ordered one. I wonder how those were?

Comment

last week my cousin used his 1000000psi troy bilt to rinse (and by rinse i mean completely remove) the paint from the front fender on his harley.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            Over on the Canadian board I remember a discounted Karcher was posted and a few ordered one. I wonder how those were?
            I got 3 of them. Not bad for $40 I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

She liked the Karcher I bought her. But she said "I never asked for a pressure washer". My bad, well we have one now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao.

Sounds like me and my wife's conversations at Christmas.

Comment

So far not so good. Northern Tool shipped pretty fast .. FedEx delivered 4 days late on a 2 day air. Opened it up today to put it together for her...broken. The box looks fine from the outside but inside the case is all fuckered up and busted. Wife is not happy. I guess I get to call them in the morning for a return.

Comment

That's the advantage to the local stores if at all possible.

Mine was a red one from HD that I bought 4 years or so ago. It'll do a lot of what a gas powered one will do, but not all (obviously) and what it does do - it does a lot harder. i.e. I pressure wash my sidewalks/driveway once a year or so and I'm WORE OUT by the time I'm done doing it inch by inch. haha

The upside is, you're generally not going to f anything up with an electric like you could with a nice gas powered one.

Some of them have nifty little attachments too to make life easier.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Well it only took a minute or two on the phone with them today for them to ship me another one. New one is already on the way before UPS has picked up the broken one.

Comment

Working...
                      X