Need an electrician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an electrician

I need to have power ran from my box in the garage, 20 feet to my new shed and some outlets put in. I also need to have my box in the garage rearranged to give me a 220V plug in the garage for a welder.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

If you're interested in doing it yourself, I'll walk you through the steps and give you some help on what you'll need.

Comment

I can do the inside stuff like running the wire inside from outlet to outlet but want a professional doing the run from the box in the garage to the she's box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

8177983530- guy did my whole house

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
          8177983530- guy did my whole house
          Do you have the guy's name?

How was he on pricing?

I get home on July 02 and am needing to get him or anyone out there ASAP to get me power to the shed. The air compressor is going in so I can get busy on the Cobra.

If anyone here is an electrician that wants in on this just send me a pm or respond here.

Comment

Well kick me in the balls. I have thought about these 2 outdoor sockets for months/years. The vast Ardsley have never worked. Checked GFCI plugs everywhere in the house and garage and threw up my hands and called someone out. Of course it was a GFCI that I had not ever noticed hidden behind my ladder that was tripped. Paid a stupid tax.

Comment

Working...
            X