My Remodel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Do you guys realize how easy gutters are to put on? Cut off saw, tin snips, screw gun, hammer and sealer. I used the paint can spray in sealer for the best results.
    I think we are all referring to seamless gutters.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Do you guys realize how easy gutters are to put on? Cut off saw, tin snips, screw gun, hammer and sealer. I used the paint can spray in sealer for the best results.
      seamless fool...

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        I think we are all referring to seamless gutters.
        Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        seamless fool...
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Tonight I finished up the laminate floors. I had one room to finish. The 3rd bedroom which will be a hobby/computer room. Now I need to come up with a closet layout. I plan to put a gun safe in there, along with shelving to house my hobby stuff. Mostly model car kits and supplies, along with gun related items (reloading).

The closet is wider than the openings. I was originally thinking of putting the safe in one of the sides of the closet. The more I think about that, I think I will lose shelf space due to the door on the safe.

I am not sure how the workbench and computer desk will work out yet either.

Comment

• Looking good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Looking good man.
              Thanks. The only flooring left is in the guest bath. Hopefully I can get the 3rd bedroom trimmed and ready for final paint tonight. I hope to have the guest bath tiled Friday and grouted Saturday.

Comment

• Thankfully this thing is winding down. The hobby room is completely trimmed, all that is left is to caulk/prep and paint it. A little bit of prep and paint to do in the kitchen on the trim, and I need to finish adjusting and painting the cabinets. We finally have a large portion of out stuff packed up, so hopefully we can get the necessities moved and start getting our furniture moved in and call it home. Hopefully we can get it all finished up and unpacked for the house warming party July 5th.

Comment

• Well there is still plenty to do on the inside, but I needed a change of pace today. I figured a sunburn and some curb appeal would do the trick. Free stone frome work gave me this

Comment

• Lookin good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Buy some blinds! lol

Comment

Buy some blinds! lol
                        Its on the list. There were blinds on every window when we bought it. Kitchen, nook, and family room have 2" PVC. All of the bedrooms have the smaller aluminum blinds.

The last winow on the left needs the sash replaced/reglazed, the interior pane is busted

Comment

• I'm sure it's a long list. I've replaced six of the ten blinds on my house. The remaining 4 are in good shape thankfully. Just put in a bunch of curtain rods and curtains, too. Still need the curtains for 2 more windows. It never ends.

Comment

I'm sure it's a long list. I've replaced six of the ten blinds on my house. The remaining 4 are in good shape thankfully. Just put in a bunch of curtain rods and curtains, too. Still need the curtains for 2 more windows. It never ends.
                            It never ends....you got that right! We are having a house warming party this weekend, so we have been working on decor. Several nights this week will be spent making window valances, hanging pictures, and trying to make it presentable.

Comment

• That is the best way to get work done on a house. Tell all your friends you're having a party in 2 weeks. LOL You'll be working on it every night until midnight.

Comment

That is the best way to get work done on a house. Tell all your friends you're having a party in 2 weeks. LOL You'll be working on it every night until midnight.
                                Hell, I never stopped working on it! We have 2 major tasks left inside. Paint the cabinet doors, tile the guest bath.

I may not finish either one of them. I have been trying to give my knees a break, and the cabinet doors are a PITA. Having Friday off may help get stuff finished up.

Comment

Working...
                                X