Any HVAC guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any HVAC guys

I went to swap out the vintage thermostat in our new house. The HVAC system is a VERY old Lennox unit. I have a Honeywell programmable. The wires I have are yellow, green, white, red, and a blue wire that was not connected to the thermostat. I moved everything over to the honeywell base and no luck, the thermostat wouldn't power on. My first though was that it went bad from 5 months banging around in my truck. So, off to Home Depot to buy a new one. Different thermostat same story. Well, maybe it requires batteries. No luck.

Can anyone lend a hand? Even better if you are an HVAC tech and not too far from Greenville, the unit needs serviced!
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

You need a common wire to get power to the stat. Until you have the common it will nerd batteries to operate. You can use blue for common on the stat, then go to wherever the indoor furnace or air handler, take the cover off, disconnect power and look for a com terminal on the control board. Wire your blue from the tstat to this terminal. If you would feel more comfortable letting a pro do it pm me. Thanks
    81 LX
    82 GT

Comment

^Was going to recommend this guy, but he's already here.

Comment

Hey black2002LS been trying to pm you back but your inbox is full give us a call 972 694 2400

Thanks
        81 LX
        82 GT

Comment

Originally posted by junk racing View Post
          Hey black2002LS been trying to pm you back but your inbox is full give us a call 972 694 2400

Thanks
          Just cleaned it out. I guess you don't get alerts on tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by junk racing View Post

Thanks
            What areas do you service?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              What areas do you service?
              +1
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Any recomendation on Hvac company in the Euless area.

Comment

Working...
                X