Attic antenna?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attic antenna?

Want to install an antenna in the attic, who has one? Which one should I get? How many channels do you get and how's the quality?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Watch out for microphones.

Comment

We're trying to adjust to life without cable (wife mostly)... Have a roku for all our movies, etc. But would really like some local live tv options. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comment

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Winegard-HD-1080-HDTV-High-Antenna/dp/B001DFTGQU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1395189033&sr =1-1&keywords=hd1080%20antenna&tag=viglink20260-20[/ame]

To see what channels and ant. Type
        Last edited by lincolnboy; 11-02-2014, 06:58 AM.

Comment

I bought this earlier this year and was really happy with it

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00APPDX86/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

just hung it like a kite in the attic, connected the cable and had a ton of HD channels. Theres a lot of muslim/hispanic/indian channels I deleted, but I would say about 30 other channels came through at very high signal.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
            I bought this earlier this year and was really happy with it

just hung it like a kite in the attic, connected the cable and had a ton of HD channels. Theres a lot of muslim/hispanic/indian channels I deleted, but I would say about 30 other channels came through at very high signal.
            I was just looking at the Amazon brand of the same antenna, or if I wanted to pick one up today, Best Buy has a similar one, made by Winegard. May pick one up and try it out, thinking of ditching DirecTv, but not sure yet.

Comment

The HD antenna will connect to the 75ohm jack, so you'll be able to have both. If you want, and if you decide to keep directv you can use it on a TV in a spare bedroom/garage for free access

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I was just looking at the Amazon brand of the same antenna, or if I wanted to pick one up today, Best Buy has a similar one, made by Winegard. May pick one up and try it out, thinking of ditching DirecTv, but not sure yet.
                I bought a factory refurb winegard powered for $32.99 on Amazon last week. Cancelled Fios today. I also ordered a dvr for the OTA stuff and it should be here tomorrow.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

lots of non-dfwmustangs ballers in here!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    lots of non-dfwmustangs ballers in here!
                    With gas prices going back up, I gots to save money and cut cable!

Comment

Working...
                    X