Brick/masonry work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick/masonry work

Is Brick Doctor in Euless any good? I searched the forum and found one or two folks who commented on them. Any other suggestions?

What I need, in my mind, should be pretty simple but for all I know it might be labor intensive. I need no more than maybe 50 bricks removed from my house's exterior wall in order to gain access to some electrical wiring so it can be replaced. So what I'd need the contractor to do is carefully remove each brick from the wall in a certain section to expose the frame. The bricks will need to be kept intact because I'd want the contractor to put them back once I've finished the electrical work.

Acme has a somewhat close approximation to the color of brick on my house but it's not exact. I'm trying to keep the old bricks so I don't have to worry about matching new stuff with the old.

not sure about the Euless one, but i had them do somework on my old house in carrollton when my drunk dad backed into the garage. they fixed it perfectly. they would certainly be my first choice should dad come to "visit" again.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
    X