What can I do to the lawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
    Yea if you have St Augustine then you can't do the round up/ msma treatment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Cool. Just pull it by hand then? Isn't anything I couldnt knock out in an afternoon. Thx
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

If your trying to remove sand burrs then pre emergent designed for use with St Augustine will help a lot. I'd bag your clippings and if you do happen to get some popping up then I'd take some scissors and cut the Burr portion off and source something similar to msma. And spot spray. The key to spraying is you want to do it a few days before mowing and without watering to get as much leaf absorbtion as possible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        since 99% of my grass is still dead from the winter, i'm hitting the weeds that pop up right now with round up.

god bless.
        I will spray round up on my entire lawn this weekend or next. If it's green right now, it's not the bermuda I want. After that I'll put down preemergent and then follow standard fertilizing guidelines.

Comment

Working...
        X