Plumber Needed for Water Heater Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumber Needed for Water Heater Replacement

The new laws going into effect in April are a problem for us. The hot water closet is not large enough to hold one of the new mandatory high efficiency hot water heaters.

Since ours is nine years old anyway, it's time to perform a replacement. Any plumbers in the Fort Worth area? Thanks.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

pics of the closet? i am a plumber but I dont have insurance and really dont like doing side work for friends, just in case shit. cause you never know. but PM me. I have a good friend who was a year behind me in our apprenticeship progfram. he did it the right way and branched off and started his own business.

I will say, depending what you really want to do, and I ask because you mention space requirements. Depending how long you plan to live there, you may want to look at a tankless/GAS system, if you can. It'd be around $3000.

Comment

Did mine a couple weeks ago myself and it was super easy then again it wasnt in the house.

Comment

also to note. just use shark-bite fittings from home-depot.

Comment

Easy. Do it yourself.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Im using a new GE Geospring water heater and I like it. I dont think its much bigger than a normal 50 gallon heater and its much more efficient. It was $900 but I got $100 or so back via energy rebate locally and I believe some on my taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              pics of the closet? i am a plumber but I dont have insurance and really dont like doing side work for friends, just in case shit. cause you never know. but PM me. I have a good friend who was a year behind me in our apprenticeship progfram. he did it the right way and branched off and started his own business.

I will say, depending what you really want to do, and I ask because you mention space requirements. Depending how long you plan to live there, you may want to look at a tankless/GAS system, if you can. It'd be around $3000.
              No interest in tankless. I researched those a while back and see that they seem to cause a lot of problems, like inconsistent heat output, or not enough hot water volume for all the demands in a house. We won't live here forever, so the long run savings won't cover the high installation cost.

I just want an exact replacement for what's here, before April 15 How do I contact your buddy?
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I can do it. $150 plus materials

lmk. 817-983-1684 scott
                One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X