OTA questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTA questions

So I finally cut satellite TV and have an antenna in my closet connected to all 3 TV's. It was sorta cutting out on channel 4 and 8 today, so I tried to move it around a little and it kind of helped. it's a thin square one, supposed to have like a 50 mile range (powered antenna).

I think I might pick up an "old style" antenna and put it in the attic. Can you run two antenna's into one splitter to send the signal to the TV? Just wondering if that would work at all.

If not, I'll try this hooked into the splitter and put the powered antenna directly on one TV like when I first got it to try it out. Seemed to work better in there, when it was in a window instead of the middle of the house.

Thinking of this one, no power required.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/RCA-ANT751-Durable-Compact-Outdoor/dp/B0024R4B5C/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

More I think about it, the dumber the idea of plunging 2 antenna's into the splitter sounds. probably get mixed signals sent to the TV and fuck up the picture worse than it's ever been!

Did relocate the antenna in the closet again, seems to be a stronger signal.

Comment

Working...
    X