I need some flower bed work done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some flower bed work done.

Mainly weeding and pulling the grass and all the other unwanted shit out. Is this something a normal lawn company would do, or is it something I would need to find a specialized service for?

Any recommendations for the Frisco area? And before anyone says it, yes I'm being lazy. I have a 3 month old and a new job that are taking up all my free time. TIA for anyone who has any info.

I'm sure seb could do it.

It sounds pretty easy though. Roundup, cover with some weed barrier and throw on the mulch. Unless you have a hive bed, shouldn't take more than a few hours.

Comment

my lawn guys do it for 40 bucks twice a year.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I'm sure seb could do it.

It sounds pretty easy though. Roundup, cover with some weed barrier and throw on the mulch. Unless you have a hive bed, shouldn't take more than a few hours.
        There's stuff planted in there that I want to keep in there. I guess I could just pull out what I want to keep, till the shit out of it, lay barrier, soil, and mulch, but that sounds like even more work than pulling the grass and weeds out of it.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        my lawn guys do it for 40 bucks twice a year.
        Thanks, man. I'll give a few lawn services a ring, then, I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X