Ingounrd Pool Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingounrd Pool Covers

Going a different route for winterizing our pool this year. We've never had a pool cover an while researching these I've found they vary from crazy expensive (North of $5k ) to stupid cheap ($50, trash bags taped together). However, I haven't really found what I'm looking for and I believe it is mostly due to our irregularly shaped pool/hot tub.
    We have a figure 8 + hot tub. (Think Van Gogh's screaming woman.) The over all size is L35x about 35 but it isn't really a square, more like a parallelogram.

Anyway, open to suggestions, local suppliers, and if I'm REAL lucky, maybe I can support a board member. Would like to get a mesh cover and we don't have any "locking" devices so I suppose I'll have to stake the thing + water bags?

[edit: Pic for reference]
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Out of curiosity why would you winterize it? We maintained ours year round and actually used it all year. Mostly the spa, but yeah.
    sigpic

Comment

American Canvas Products  

Address: 1319 N Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76164
      Phone : (817) 626-0091

Here you go...They can do a custom cover and not break the bank

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
        Out of curiosity why would you winterize it? We maintained ours year round and actually used it all year. Mostly the spa, but yeah.
        i winterize it since i dont have a heater.

Comment

Our heater is jacked and honestly, we didn't use the hot tub much the first winter. I hoping our electric bill will be a low water mark too.

Thanks for the information!
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I dont have a heater. Not sure if I should winterize or just let the pump run.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

We dont winterize, pool has a freeze guard. just keep the baskets clean and the floater full, every now and again brush it. It's pretty easy to keep it up in the winter.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                We dont winterize, pool has a freeze guard. just keep the baskets clean and the floater full, every now and again brush it. It's pretty easy to keep it up in the winter.
                Not necessary

Originally posted by Denny
                Just use a higher concentration of anti-freeze in the winter.
                This!

Comment

Working...
                X