Roofing and insurance settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
    These storms are so large it will be next year before anything slows down. Prices are going to keep going up because of shingle prices over the next few months. Those will peak out but will not drop back to normal market value for at least a year. The one positive about all these hikes is the insurance actually has to pay for the price increases. So if you get your adjustment and wait to do the roof. Who ever you choose to do the roof can make a supplement to the insurance company for current market prices and the insurance will pay the difference.
    My paperwork states that I have 365 days to have the repairs made. It says that written permission can be requested to extend that by another 180 days.

Comment

anyone on here install skylights?

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
        I was contemplating waiting about 6 months to fix the roof. I figured things should settle down by then. Plus I wouldn't be looking at another claim if another hail storm came through. Any input?
        If one came through and put holes through your roof you would be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
        X