Halliburton is hiring in Alvarado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    My wife wanted to ask u if it made u feel less of a man that someone with a cunt between there legs make 4 times more than u?

LOL, my wife is the best.
    Yeah, she sounds real classy!

PS: it's "their" not "there". You union ballers ought to spend some of that money on an elementary school-level education.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      LOL @ little man dwain twain the choo-choo stewardess desperately seeking validation on an internet board by whoring in someone else's Jobs Forum thread.

Puta

And yet u still continue to comment to my posts fucking loser. Well me and the wife are heading to Bora Bora tomorrow for the next 10 days. Going to give you bottom feeder losers a brake. Tell ur mom I said hi when she is getting ur clothes ready for u to go to work.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Dwayne Twain's gettin' all mad again, so it should about time for her to whine to a mod LOL. Tell us how well that whining worked out for you last time, little man....we want entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
          CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
          I don't understand this. It's not like the trains are making you all that cash...you married into it. Big deal.

Comment

i guess he's content with being the bitch in the relationship...

now go make your wife a sandwhich

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
              X