ReelFX Production Assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReelFX Production Assistant

Alright one the best CG & Live Action production houses is looking for some PA's. I havent got how many they need, but are need of one atleast. May understanding its a staff position. Here is your chance to get into the business...Its pretty easy stuff, but its intense work. It's fun and you get to meet some great creatives in the Industry. Position will fill fast!

Check out there site
    www.reelfx.com

Also here is the link for the job itself. Its pretty straight forward, but if you have any questions just lmk.
    Here, friendships and careers are made by the campfire, as talented creatives riff and learn together – and have a hell of a good time doing it.

Not sure if you're have much to do with the hiring process but I sent the link to a buddy of mine who's an indy filmmaker sponsored by youtube. Last I heard he was looking for a job related to the biz. Real cool and talented kid.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Any idea what the pay and hours are?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Not sure if you're have much to do with the hiring process but I sent the link to a buddy of mine who's an indy filmmaker sponsored by youtube. Last I heard he was looking for a job related to the biz. Real cool and talented kid.
        I worked with them freelance on occasion. A friend that works there asked me if i knew of anyone looking . It doesnt hurt him to try to apply. I'd recommend him going up there and dropping off a resume.

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
        Any idea what the pay and hours are?
        Pay varies on experience. I started out as a PA @ 12.50/hr. or freelance gigs @ $350 daily rate. I can tell you hrs aint set in stone. Production work varies on time. Could be a easy 8 hr day to 20 hr days.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky
          Can you explain all the things you've done on the job when you started it?
          Experience needed?

Thanks
          I started in the industry in late 2005, started out as a PA at a Animation Studio. Did that for awhile, then went in the Visual FX/IT dept. Usually with these jobs that come up their is no experience necessary, PA jobs are very easy. Get coffee, run the tape decks, get food for the crew, help setup, tear down, tell people to STFU while on set, be the go to person. common sense stuff that those LA types seem to cant handle... .

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
            I started in the industry in late 2005, started out as a PA at a Animation Studio. Did that for awhile, then went in the Visual FX/IT dept. Usually with these jobs that come up their is no experience necessary, PA jobs are very easy. Get coffee, run the tape decks, get food for the crew, help setup, tear down, tell people to STFU while on set, be the go to person. common sense stuff that those LA types seem to cant handle... .
            I used to grip on a TV show my dad produced when I was in highschool. That job was fun as hell! If anyone is looking for an easy job, this is it.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
            X