Looking for Project Management position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Project Management position

I'm looking for a project management position. My background is with software but my skills can be applied to any industry. In fact, i'd prefer to not be in software, but I won't count it out. I'm open to construction, oil and gas, manufacturing and other industries.

Couple quick notes about myself for anyone looking for a PM...
    • Extremely detail oriented.
    • Because of my background, I'm able to learn new technologies and industries quickly.
    • I believe in under promising and over delivering.
    • Written and oral communication with clients is the #1 aspect of the job.
    • Documentation, Documentation, Documentation.
    • I know how to manage clients(and expectations), resources, procurement, milestones, tasks, deliverables and budgets.
    • 12 years of experience.
    • Capable of handling 25-30 concurrent projects managed at a time of all sizes. (All sizes)
    • I'm flexible and dynamic with a great attitude and forward thinking problem solving skills.
    • I also have great sales skills and am a great up-seller.
    • Trustworthy

Plenty of people on the board here can vouch that all of the above is true.

PM me if you have or know of a position available. I'm currently available and looking to move forward quickly.

Thanks,

Jeff
    I build websites. PM me.

Indeed.com had quite a few positions listed that fall into what you are looking for... I was searching around last night and came across them... Thats about all the help I can offer...

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
      Indeed.com had quite a few positions listed that fall into what you are looking for... I was searching around last night and came across them... Thats about all the help I can offer...
      Thanks! I'll definitely check it out!
      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

My company is always hiring pms.. Www.harris.com

Comment

Date: 8/13/2012
          Healthcare Project Manager

BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks title for our preferred client in their city location. The qualified candidate will possess 5 years of experience in Project Management and Healthcare.

Description:
          OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY

Project Managers are responsible for execution on engagements and maintaining strong relationships with clients and leadership. They have a solid understanding of the business by demonstrating competence in healthcare processes and technologies. They use this competence to ensure quality and satisfaction on engagements. Project Managers clearly articulate the value drivers of the business and products, and are responsible for ensuring on-going relationships and identifying opportunities at existing clients. They manage job economics and ensure timely completion and billing of projects.

Key responsibilities of Project Managers include:

•Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively •
          Understand the client’s business, including critical success factors.•
          Appropriately manage expectations and exceed mutually agreed upon objectives •
          Effectively build and maintain strong relationships with and the respect of leadership
          •Continually seek solutions to project barriers
          Effectively plan, execute, and deliver high-quality product solutions•
          Collaborate with leadership on optimizing service on existing projects and generate opportunitiesfor new projects•
          Develop expertise in specific areas supporting industry responsibilities•
          Manage engagement economics and risk
          Demonstrate the ability to discuss current technical and industry trends and the related solutions•
          Contribute to employee development by actively mentoring employees, creating development opportunities, and conducting training•
          Actively participate in recruiting project personnel
          GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS

Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment
          •Self-starter and can operate independently as needed
          •Creative and logical problem-solving abilities
          •Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills
          •Advanced listening skills and written and verbal communications
          •Ability to multi-task and maintain professional demeanor under pressure
          •Strong project management and client relationship skills
          •Proven business development proficiency
          •Organization and time management expertise
          •Mentoring and people development capabilities
          •Solid ethical behavior
          Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project, SharePoint, and Visio applications
          TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS

•Experience implementing Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Electronic Health Records
          (EHRs), Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Personal Health Records (PHRs), and
          interoperability between them and ancillary systems (e.g., lab, radiology, Rx, etc)
          •Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Commercial/Private Insurance
          Programs

•Managed Care Organizations (HMO, PPO, POS)
          •Healthcare Provider experience, with understanding of provider revenue cycle processes(particularly billing, collections, and reimbursement) and/or clinical operations
          •Key health plan processes including, but not limited to: Network Management, Operations Management, Medical Management, Sales/Marketing, Enrollment, Membership Accounting, Revenue Reconciliations, Agency Services/Commissions, Claims Adjudication, Actuarial, and Reinsurance
          •Knowledge of the processes and challenges involved in healthcare system implementations planning and management
          •Foundational awareness of existing and emerging requirements related to The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) including meaningful use, The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act), and The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
          •Knowledge of key information technology general control processes including, but not limited to:

security administration (physical and logical),
          backup and recovery
          change management,
          business continuity / disaster recovery
          computer and data center operations
          infrastructure and availability monitoring
          application controls, and IT governance
          •Regulatory landscape including, but not limited to: CMS, OIG, NCQA, etc.
          •Proven experience in the development of healthcare strategic and tactical deliverables
          EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS

•Bachelor’s degree required
          •Required minimum GPA 3.0
          •7+ years healthcare industry experience in payer or provider environments, preferably
          professional services consulting
          •PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP or other industry-specific certifications are strongly preferred

Comment

Working...
          X