Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welders,Material handlers,quality control inspec,CNC mech.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welders,Material handlers,quality control inspec,CNC mech.

I picked up a load at this place yesterday and seen they were hiring for those spots and welders get $1500 sign on bonus. The name of the place is Saber and they are on 67 between Venus and Alvarado. I will post the phone # later when i get back to my car.
    Last edited by geartaker; 10-25-2012, 08:09 PM. Reason: spellin
    Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
    sigpic

Looks like they have a bunch of openings.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Not sure what the reason is, but ygdy have been hiring for the last 3-4 years. Signs out front all the time.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah we are short handed big time. I work in the plate yard at Saber. The pay isn't very great but there is lots of overtime to make up for it. Most departments work 6-11's and 9 hrs on Sunday if you want some extra hrs. Plus there are opening on night and day shift.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
          Yeah we are short handed big time. I work in the plate yard at Saber. The pay isn't very great but there is lots of overtime to make up for it. Most departments work 6-11's and 9 hrs on Sunday if you want some extra hrs. Plus there are opening on night and day shift.
          what is the pay like? im moving to the area in a couple of weeks and was looking,

Comment

Sorry about not getting the number up,I've been busy as hell at this new job. I went out there Friday to pick up another load and ment to talk to one of the supervisors but It was getting late,I was Hung over still and I was trying to make it.back to the yard before everyone left so I could get my check. One of the guys in the big forklifts said he just started and pay was $11hr then after 60 or 90 days pay goes up.
            Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
            sigpic

Comment

Forklift op is 11 an hr like i said the pay sucks but u get plenty of hours though. The whole place is ran by retards and rejects also. So there is plenty of room to move up. I am just working there till i get on with the elevators union. Everyone who works there starts out as a temp. Unless Ur a welder. Regal staffing agency is who has the contract with Saber.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Working...
              X