Medical/Manufacturing Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical/Manufacturing Jobs

Anyone know of medical manufacturing places by Dallas? I currently work for Edwards Lifesciences doing heart valves/catheters but want to get out of Utah.

So far I've applied at
    J&J
    Styker
    St Judes

I know medtronics is out there but they are west or Fort Worth.

I was going to recommend Stryker but I see you're already there. More of a Service gig, but GE Healthcare does Multi-Vendor Imaging training and some depot-type repair work in Arlington. I know they've expanded over the years so not sure what else they've got going on there. Not really "manufacturing" though....

SJM has a facility in Austin, not sure about DFW. For some reason, I want to say one of the other "S" surgical companies is in DFW also (Steris, Storz, Skytron?)

Best of Luck!
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Good luck... these companies are doing cuts right now due to the new medical device tax

Comment

Surprised to hear that. They are competitors of where I work and the industry is booming. We are hiring as fast as we can. I've been interviewing 2-3 people a day and we can't find anyone worth a damn. The medical tax sucks but when most of your sales are overseas anyways it doesn't hurt that bad. You just raise prices to the consumer anyways to cover it.

Comment

Working...
        X