DFW Area - Enterprise Hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW Area - Enterprise Hiring

My friend ask that I post this, so if you need a job PM me and i'll pass you his contact information.

I work for Enterprise rent-a-car and we are currently hiring. I know what you are thinking, Why would I rent cars? But that is just a small part of it. You are actually entering a management training program where in as little as 8 months, you can get promoted and start making a commission. This is a sales job. You start out making almost 40,000/year with uncapped bonuses. The only requirements are a bachelors degree and 1 year in either sales/service. This is for the DFW area. No cold calling.

Companies love to see enterprise on your resume if you decided to look for another job after working for enterprise.

Let me know if you are interested and I can pass your name on to our recruiter to get an interview setup.

Thanks for looking.

When I try to PM you it states that you are not set up to receive messages.... Hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      My friend ask that I post this, so if you need a job FUCK OFF
      fixed.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

hahaha

Comment

You'll be asked if you support child molestation.

Comment

A bachelors degree to work at Enterprise? LOfuckingL!

i wonder if they allow vaping.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              A bachelors degree to work at Enterprise? LOfuckingL!

i wonder if they allow vaping.
              That's what I thought too. Then recently I learned that they hire more college graduates than any other company, and if you make it through one year of pretty rough work, then you typically enter the management program, and they take care of their people who do.

No facial hair, and a shirt and tie everyday

I'll he visiting their corporate HQ in St Louis soon for work.

Comment

Working...
              X