No announcement yet.

Work in Denton at Peterbilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a call earlier while at work and returned it when I got a chance, Saturday @ 1:30.

Told my manager I could either come in late or take the day as PTO, he wasn't happy...

Comment

• I didn't discover this thread until about a week ago, going in for a written test on the 23rd. It seems like there may be a good number of stangers working there.

It baffles me to try to think about what a written test to gauge aptitude for such a position would consist of.

Is the written test mostly just an attempt to weed out the total morons?
      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
        I didn't discover this thread until about a week ago, going in for a written test on the 23rd. It seems like there may be a good number of stangers working there.

It baffles me to try to think about what a written test to gauge aptitude for such a position would consist of.

Mostly it is, I am sure. I took a written test to work at a Ford warehouse about 15 years ago. It consisted of some basic math and comprehension questions but then it also had some questions where it asked you to figure out how a couple of three dimensional shapes would look when put together. It was interesting I guess. I ended up getting the job but I can see how some people would be totally screwed by that test.

Good luck everyone, I lived in Denton for many years and always thought it would be cool to work at Peterbilt.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I went to apply on the 7th and the written test is the 22nd. There were plenty of people there to apply. I wish I would have been there before then. Oh well.

Comment

• hey econo... i have worked out there for 5 years. do we know each other? check screen name

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
              I didn't discover this thread until about a week ago, going in for a written test on the 23rd. It seems like there may be a good number of stangers working there.

it is a common sense test

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                hey econo... i have worked out there for 5 years. do we know each other? check screen name
                Maybe name does not look familiar. I have been here near 14 years. I have worked in test the last 6 years and now I'm second shift test.

Comment

• Originally posted by econodrag View Post
                  Maybe name does not look familiar. I have been here near 14 years. I have worked in test the last 6 years and now I'm second shift test.
                  i'm days... i do all the hazmat stuff.. i do alot of duck hunting with yumper

Comment

i'm days... i do all the hazmat stuff.. i do alot of duck hunting with yumper
                    You the guy driving the forklift around hauling barrels? I know Yumper.

Comment

• Originally posted by econodrag View Post
                      You the guy driving the forklift around hauling barrels? I know Yumper.
                      that would be me on day shift

Comment

that would be me on day shift
                        I have seen you but have never talked to you.

Comment

• went and applied....writtin test on 2nd.....got laid off last week....need a job somewhere soon.

Comment

• are they still calling for the interviews? I haven't gotten a call yet....
                            2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                            1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                            1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                            1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                            2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                            2011 Ford Mustang V6
                            2011 Ford Mustang GT
                            2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                            2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                              are they still calling for the interviews? I haven't gotten a call yet....
                              Not sure.
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I heard today there were people showing up fit the hands on in what looks like pj's and tank tops. You can bet they will not get any further in the process.

Comment

Working...
                                X