Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Online Wednesday at 7am
    Thanks. I am applying either way but do you know what shifts, hours and starting salaries they are going to have openings for?
    Last edited by KBScobravert; 12-09-2014, 03:02 PM.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• No clue. I left 2 years ago
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Ah

Comment

• Application complete. Now I wait.

Comment

• Looks like starting just under 50k but you would be on second shift would net you 8% more.

Comment

• So who all here works at the Bilt? I work in Sleeper Trim 2nd shift. I have only been working there since June. But, to anyone who wants to know what it is like....I love it. That company treat you better than you deserve. My only concern is layoffs. But, they always call back. I quit my other job that I have been at for 19 years last week to call Peterbilt my new home. I've been working both jobs since June because I was scared to leave the other place. But, after I saw how well they treated us at Peterbilt vs my other company I was amazed. Makes me want to get my cdl and buy one.lol

Comment

• Lol.....give it time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• I started in dash build. Now I'm a test ready fucker.

Comment

• What are chances hiring is going on? Feeling the need to change up job. Would love to work on cars only as a hobby again. And I kinda dont like someone having a bad day for me to have a good one.

Comment

• That had online applications this past Monday.
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
                        Lol.....give it time

LOL!! Well, I mean the company treats you right...that is not to say you won't have a turd for a boss transfer in. My last job was horrible with taking care of their employees. I'm taking a pay cut going to Peterbilt but in the long run I think I will make more. I'm already working on transferring into the IT department (as long as I can make more money). My last job froze pay increases, cut mileage, cut standby pay, cut pay, then tried to get me to pay for my own phone, but said they would reimburse a whole $50.00 a month, pffttt I would rather take my chances with layoffs instead of getting nickel and dimed down. After 19 years I had to go. Plus Peterbilt has a nice pension and 401k match. My other company had 401k but didn't match squat and no pension.

Comment

• Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
                          I started in dash build. Now I'm a test ready fucker.

In other words...Mr. Grade 4.lol If I don't go into the IT department I want transfer to 3rd shift paint because of the 12% shift premium and Grade 4. Plus, I like those hours best. 2nd shift kind of ruins your day/nights.

I'm a liner in sleeper trim.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            That had online applications this past Monday.
                            Yep, they did extend accepting applications online. I'm not sure if they are still accepting apps now, but it wouldn't hurt to check. I know they were taking 1000 apps. If you look on the website and it lets you fill out an application under assembly that means they are still accepting. If you don't see anything under assembly then they have already taken all they are going to take for now.

Comment

• Kewl thnx

Comment

• Paint won't get you grade 4......only being an actual painter will.

Comment

Working...
                                X