Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        And the richest?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
        He's unemployed!

Comment

I'm a bong hit away from being institutionalized.

Comment

Maddhatter

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              ??
              Nash B./TIMEC or Strychnine

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              And the richest?

Not even fucking close. Household income is solid but I didn't even start making DFWM "GOOD" money until 2010.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              He's unemployed!
              Exactly ... and drives a fucking Yaris!

Although I did hear he's crushed several rounds of interviews as a Sr. Investment Analyst at a $2 billion endowment fund with a Chief Investment Officer who's ready to retire in 5 years and has no successor in place.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The DFWM brain trust have 4 members and 112 combined IQ score.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Nash B./TIMEC or Strychnine

Not even fucking close. Household income is solid but I didn't even start making DFWM "GOOD" money until 2010.

Exactly ... and drives a fucking Yaris!

Although I did hear he's crushed several rounds of interviews as a Sr. Investment Analyst at a $2 billion endowment fund with a Chief Investment Officer who's ready to retire in 5 years and has no successor in place.
                  Howard Hughes pissed in milk jugs too!

Comment

According to the gub'ment I'm smarter than 9.2/10 people, but I'm not the smartest person I know. Yale and Maddhattter have me beat easy.

Protip: he has years of argue/debate experience, that's why he's able to mop the floor with you guys, I suck at explaining concepts.

Edit: He being Maddhattter. Yale just doesn't argue with you guys.
                    Last edited by racrguy; 09-28-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

This is gonna be epic.

Comment

vote: not me

Comment

Pretty sure it is the dude in my sig. At least compared to everyone who has posted so far.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lmfao at smarter than 9.2 of every 10 people.

I took the SAT in 7th grade and got a 1080, I'm brillianter than all.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              Lmfao at smarter than 9.2 of every 10 people.

I took the SAT in 7th grade and got a 1080, I'm brillianter than all.
                              Duke University Talent Identification Program in the house, lolz!
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Duke University Talent Identification Program in the house, lolz!
                                I got a good chuckle from this, a buddy and I were just talking about TIP at the gym a few weeks back.

Comment

Working...
                                X