Degree from Tech of lesser value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
    I wouldn't go to Tech and spend four years in Lubbock, go somewhere with better scenery.
    Ya tech was just one of the easy ones to find with a PE program

If i find one closer to dfw, ill definitely be going there instead. Havent looked real hard though

Better start though. running out of as. degree classes
    WH

Comment

I wouldn't go to Tech and spend four years in Lubbock, go somewhere with better scenery.
      Plenty of nice scenery at Tech.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Plenty of nice scenery at Tech.
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          This.
          That^^^^

If you go to college for views of the mountains we need to get you looked at.

Comment

You ever get that PE degree?

Comment

I was talking to an intern the other day at work and it reminded me of this. He is finishing his Masters degree in PE (at A&M), and has had to delay graduation once already because of the lack of jobs. Now he cant push past december and will still have no job even though he has experience as a drilling engineer.

Now all of my EE, ME, CE and SE friends that have been laid off are all comfortably employed in other industries because their degree affords them that opportunity.

This is exactly why i had suggeated going with a different degree. Luckily justin didnt follow through with school.

Comment

Justin, how are classes going?
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Maybe the OP has been hiding waiting for YALE to get a job now that hes graduated (per the january 2014 "couple of semesters" estimate?

Comment

Did not read prior posts, but if 2 candidates are ideal - one has a TX Tech degree and the other has a Harvard degree - that may be a tie breaker.

Otherwise, in a lot of positions/fields a degree is a degree.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Maybe the OP has been hiding waiting for YALE to get a job now that hes graduated (per the january 2014 "couple of semesters" estimate?
                      Oh damn ...

Comment

Haha...gald someone caught that.

he may be fully employed for all i know but i thought he mentioned still in school the other day.

Comment

I got my BS at the U of SVO

Comment

I graduated and have a job, assholes!!

Comment

no yale, or no justin, no care.

justin will avoid this thread, so we should just call him out on all the BS he ever says.

It's sad, he actually sounds half way intelligible, albeit ignorant, sometimes. How old would ya'll say he really is? I'm thinking around 25 or 26. Is he the same guy that had the man hand chick that was getting made fun of for a while, or is that another one?

Comment

No, that was 95Snake or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X