Good online school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good online school?

Employer pays tuition for up to 3 PhD degrees not that I'm planning to do that many. Anyways I have some credits from tcc from 09 and I enjoyed the online classes that would give you the whole semester worth of assignments and tests that you could do at your pace.

The classes I messed up with are the ones that schedule tests or assignments and i kept forgetting about. Any online school suggestions? Don't know degree yet....

Call 1-800-Bartend

Comment

^^^ they said I didn't have the qualifications needed
      :-(

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        ^^^ they said I didn't have the qualifications needed
        :-(
        That can't be right. The only qualification is having like 600 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          That can't be right. The only qualification is having like 600 bucks.

Why not continue with TCC, or did you finish that off? I even took PE online with them. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

Why not continue with TCC, or did you finish that off? I even took PE online with them. lol
            One of the conditions for tuition reimbursement is that it can't be a community college. Idk why

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              One of the conditions for tuition reimbursement is that it can't be a community college. Idk why

Huh, weird. UTA has online classes, but the last time I looked they were fairly sparse.

Comment

Ya searched for University Phoenix not only is it 10x more expensive than tcc u can't transfer credits in or out

Comment

Colorado State U. Has a decent program, although it may be limited to masters, check out csu-global.

Comment

Lol sounds like you want to buy a degree then? You will never get a good program that's simply a go at your pace. If you don't have the dedication or capacity to take tests and do work on a timeline...you shouldn't have a degree.

In saying that...OSU has distance courses that will at least be understanding of a busy work schedule. You will still have timelines and such...but can be rescheduled if you have something major come up most times

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Lol sounds like you want to buy a degree then? You will never get a good program that's simply a go at your pace. If you don't have the dedication or capacity to take tests and do work on a timeline...you shouldn't have a degree.

In saying that...OSU has distance courses that will at least be understanding of a busy work schedule. You will still have timelines and such...but can be rescheduled if you have something major come up most times
                      OSU? Oklahoma state? Ohio state? Oregon state?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

yes, please point me in that direction.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          OSU? Oklahoma state? Ohio state? Oregon state?
                          Okstate

Comment

I went to Dallas County Community College online for my Associates and lower level stuff, then Texas A&M Commerce online for my Bachelors.

Now I'm at Texas A&M Corpus Christi online for my MBA.

The only true "at your own pace" college program is Western Governors I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              I went to Dallas County Community College online for my Associates and lower level stuff, then Texas A&M Commerce online for my Bachelors.

Now I'm at Texas A&M Corpus Christi online for my MBA.

The only true "at your own pace" college program is Western Governors I think.
                              How do u feel about the learning process for online classes? What if u have questions or don't understand, what do u do?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X