What job search sites do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What job search sites do you use?

Is Monster board still used or are there better ones for professional accounting/finance folks?

Indeed.com mainly because I'm still getting their daily email alerts. But, If I were in the market and actively looking, I'd be using all of them just to make sure I don't miss any that were missed by sites like Indeed.

In addition to that, I'd reach out to the recruiters that I've connected with on LinkedIn.

Comment

Indeed.com

The first place I saw the listing for my current job was Doostang. Even if you don't pay you can often grab enough info from the post preview to figure out the hiring company.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed seem to be the top 3

Comment

Zip Recruiter is a pretty good one as well.

Comment

Craigslist
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Indeed and LinkedIn

Comment

FYI doostang is specifically for financial jobs.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  FYI doostang is specifically for financial jobs.
                  You condescending prick!

Comment

Wait...your jobs dont search out you?

Indeed and linkedin have been my sources. Upload a resume to indeed so recruiters can search you out.

Comment

Screw recruiters. Most of them try to persuade you into taking anything they can land you in for a commission. They're just middle men cutting into the negotiations pie.

Thanks for the tips folks.

Comment

Birddogjobs.com for MEP/trades.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                        X