paint and body guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint and body guys

I have a car that needs a complete repaint and some bodywork. Hit me up if you have the tools and talent. I do not. I know this is going to be an expensive job, but it's worth it to me.

Details help for us to point you in the right direction.

Comment

Like what are you painting? Pics?

Comment

I'm talking about painting an entire car. It's the worlds ugliest 1991 British Racing Green Miata. I want it restored to it's original British Racing Green glory with two white Shelby style stripes. Once it looks nice, it is going to get a Monster conversion and a 340ish hp old school pushrod 5.0 Ford V8. I've always wanted a Monster Miata. I got this one because I love the color and it was cheap. It is terrible looking thanks to a bad repaint in some color of blue. The interior is shot, but it runs great. Jr. will learn to drive a stick with the stock engine and power first. Then he will get a newer car and this one will get the HP upgrade.

Comment

Where are you and what kind of time frame are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I'm talking about painting an entire car. It's the worlds ugliest 1991 British Racing Green Miata. I want it restored to it's original British Racing Green glory with two white Shelby style stripes. Once it looks nice, it is going to get a Monster conversion and a 340ish hp old school pushrod 5.0 Ford V8. I've always wanted a Monster Miata. I got this one because I love the color and it was cheap. It is terrible looking thanks to a bad repaint in some color of blue. The interior is shot, but it runs great. Jr. will learn to drive a stick with the stock engine and power first. Then he will get a newer car and this one will get the HP upgrade.
            You should just trade it to me for my e36.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I am in Dallas, Lake Highlands area. My timeframe is no timeframe. I can wait as long as needed. This is a 3rd car, a project car, and it needs plenty of interior attention too. I'm going to install the roll bar soon and start on the interior. It needs a lot of body work, paint and a new windshield too. I need it to be a really nice driver by this summer / early fall to teach Jr. how to drive stick. He isn't learning on my '13 GT. Hell he may never drive it.

Comment

Buy your kid a beater truck and keep this for yourself. Whatever a kid learns in usually gets distroyed

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I am in Dallas, Lake Highlands area. My timeframe is no timeframe. I can wait as long as needed. .
                  NEVER EVER tell a body guy that they can take as long as they want. They don't call it "paint jail" for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    NEVER EVER tell a body guy that they can take as long as they want. They don't call it "paint jail" for nothing.
                    That aint no lie

Comment

Engine first. Paint last. Or paint twice... Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X