• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm'd
    Ded

Comment

• Shot you a response.

Comment

• If anyone wants to ride this week, let me know! I'm thinking tomorrow or Friday after work.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          If anyone wants to ride this week, let me know! I'm thinking tomorrow or Friday after work.
          i could... but i dont have a hitch lmao...
          first class white trash

Comment

• May have the SJ sold this evening.. if so I would like to ride saturday or sunday. anyone? bueller?

Comment

• dont do it!

Comment

• Why not? I've only ridden it like twice, don't have any huge attachment to it. I know, RN SJ's are the shit, yadda yadda.. but i want more toys. If i had a title to the 80 JS440 sitting next to it, it'd be on the chopping block as well.

Comment

• There's a good chance i'll be out next to the gaylord tomorrow riding if anyone wants to come out. I'll be on the conversion ski, but may toss the GP in the water to play around on.

Comment

There's a good chance i'll be out next to the gaylord tomorrow riding if anyone wants to come out. I'll be on the conversion ski, but may toss the GP in the water to play around on.
                    In! My phone is dead (literally) but ill call you from my work phone!
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Anyone except for mike! (Text me if I don't answer, sometimes if the number isn't in my phone i let it go to voicemail.)

Comment

Anyone except for mike! (Text me if I don't answer, sometimes if the number isn't in my phone i let it go to voicemail.)
                        Shit.. I just realized that if my phone is dead, I can't call you. Ill pm you in a bit for your namber.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• edit - the linkin park music is pretty gay but the idea to do that and film it is pretty awesome IMO
                          Last edited by grove rat; 08-31-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Going to head to the lake afterwork tomorrow by the Gaylord. Superjet and GPR if you see me.

Comment

• a stand up doing back flips in a pool

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                a stand up doing back flips in a pool

http://www.wimp.com/skibackflips/
                                that was cool
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X