X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 02 YZ doesn't have one either. no worries here

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
      i sold my '03 cr 250r without a title, because i couldn't find it for some reason...i'm now about to sell my daughter's '04 crf80 and '04 250es 4-wheeler, but i'm pretty sure i know where the titles are for those. most people don't seem to care much about titles on dirt bikes, though.
      I think because 99% of them get resold after awhile, and paying to transfer a title is stupid for something that will never see the road. I was actually surprised the first time I sold a dirtbike in Texas and the dude asked for the title.

Comment

Yea well someone bought that crf250 and now it's back on there for 700.00 more. You snooze you lose. I guess I should have jumped on it.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          Yea well someone bought that crf250 and now it's back on there for 700.00 more. You snooze you lose. I guess I should have jumped on it.
          There will be another. At least now you know, most people don't care.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I just sold my 2 CRFs...

One Had a Title and the other did not...

I bought one brand new locally and so it had a title.

The other was a Honda Race Bike From 07. It had a VIN but when you ran it said no such record or something along those lines. They are more strict now but, even as recent as a few years ago some dealers gave sponsored riders bikes with no titles and some even sold them without.

And like someone else said... Its a dirtbike, who cares.

Comment

Ya I hope there is another great deal soon, I need to get one by memorial day weekend. I'm ready to go to muenster
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                There will be another. At least now you know, most people don't care.
                You're right , I found this bike with a title and he let me have it for $2400. It was a long drive last night bit I didn't want to miss out on this one.

Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X