No announcement yet.

Pics from Red River Motorcycle Trails 05-29-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty awesome. How do the 2wd/sport quads hold up to the trails vs 4wd ATVs? Do they have easier navigable paths for the 2wd/sport quads, and muddier/nastier paths for the 4wds, or ???

I've never been to a park designed for off-roading, just motocross tracks and off-roading out in the country and sand dunes. I'd probably be down for the next get-together if I'm not working.

Comment

The place is pretty good for any type of riding you want to do. You will see eveything from dirt bikes to RZR's, Rhino's.........

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        If he is under a certain age I'm sure there are laws requiring him to wear at minimum a helmet...but aside from that if anyone that works there saw him riding like that he would most likely be kicked out of the park along with his parent/guardian (most ATV/off road parks have strict rules about helmets and they take it very serious).....insurance reasons.
        You sign a waiver up there, you or yours get hurt, it's on you.
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

I see alot of no helmets out there... Everyone knows it's too hot for a helmet ;-)

Comment

I can't wait until it cool downs and we will be going back! According to the maps we missed a lot of good stuff.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
            X