Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was also a "memorial ride". The rider that got bumped suffered a shattered ankle, broken pelvis and major rash. Caused a major back up in traffic for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      A multi-tude.
      Does it become worse knowing the crimes were planned out?
      I duno, is a no seat belt ticket worse if I talked about not wearing a seat belt before it happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        The dumbassery in that video is insane.

Especially the guy who decided it was a good idea to turn into oncoming traffic... lol
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
          I duno, is a no seat belt ticket worse if I talked about not wearing a seat belt before it happened?
          lol
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            You keep referring to people being restrained unlawfully. There weren't any Ambalamps in this particular story so I am only going to assume y ou are referring to individual citizens. If you want to talk hypotheticals there are forums for that.
            There is no "hypotheticals". This crime fits Unlawful restraint along with alot of other charges. It isn't a hypothetical charge. It is the first one I would charge them with. Along with reckless driving ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              Thats what you think. Is this every year at the same time? I look forward to being in the traffic jam next year if so.
              yes, and you won't do anything about it but take it and like it. hah

Comment

This thread sure is bringing in a lot of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  yes, and you won't do anything about it but take it and like it. hah
                  If you say so

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    like bob said, this will continue to happen every year, and dpd can't and won't do shit about it.
                    I'll bet money that you are wrong on this one.
                    They have a year to plan a response.
                    Even the dim bulbs at DPD can come up with something, if given 12 months to plan.

what's up with all the fags in here that don't even ride? take your leave, you dont belong
                    I have held a class M endorsement for 20 years.
                    How long have you had yours?

Comment

Wait a minute, who am I fooling here. I forgot DPD practically gets away with murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        Where does it say in there that an exception would be a wreck blocking traffic?
                        No exception needed...

"UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly restrains another person."

Accidents are typically unintentional.
                        Last edited by clevelandkid; 06-07-2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I would like to see something happen. I think it would be entertaining to see everyone scatter and half of them get hauled away.

Comment

I don't really have a say in this, or really any experience, but the only questions I really have are these:

If they want to do all that, why do it on a busy highway like that? If you really want to shut down a road, why not do it out in the middle of no where? Hell I20 has way less traffic. Why not be more considerate of others?

It seems like this is just a stunt for attention, not for remembering someone.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                              No exception needed...

"UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT. (a) A person commits an offense if he B]intentionally[/B] or knowingly restrains another person."

Accidents are typically unintentional.
                              Typically.

So, what happens when someone in a car behind that group of bikes decides to plow through them and cause damage.

Would they get a unlawful restraint also?

Meh, i'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                I don't really have a say in this, or really any experience, but the only questions I really have are these:

If they want to do all that, why do it on a busy highway like that? If you really want to shut down a road, why not do it out in the middle of no where? Hell I20 has way less traffic. Why not be more considerate of others?

It seems like this is just a stunt for attention, not for remembering someone.
                                I think seeing a metric ton of bikes cruising down the road is pretty impacting, the social network would take off and people would be talking about it. I'd rather see a large group cruise through DFW and setup at a large lot that has been approved, and have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X