Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by futant View Post
    totally , this thread is full of the biggest fucking crybabies Ive ever seen.

Ive gotten stuck in some of the longest traffic for the dumbest fucking reasons ever. WAY fucking dumber than this, and for three hours one night I remember.

Here's the best part - not a single m/f on THIS THREAD actually got stuck in the traffic.

You lazy ass bitches probably barely EVER ride. So go back to other forums, get back in your cage and forget you WERE EVER DRIVING like you normally do any way.

That is the real truth. All the posers who never even post in this forum came over here to talk up the shit like real men. Yet these very same people may HAVE bikes, but they're not big enough men to ride them every day in this shit traffic.
    If they had actually been riding , they could have rode right the fuck up the shoulder and gone right on by it. You know IF they had actually been there during this stupid ass blockage the stunters were doing.
    I'd take these stupid ass stunts any day versus reading all the damn POSER's coming to post like billy badasses when a new hotty hot super uber cool thread pops up that they just have to jump on the bandwagon for.
    I dunno...could be just me...but you seem slightly upset
    I have close to 70k on my Blackbird....so um yeah...I do ride it a bit. I'm not scared of Dallas traffic, Austin traffic, or any other city for that matter. I'm pretty sure that the topic wasn't about all the trapped motorcycles that couldn't get around the dumbshits...it was more the hundreds of cars that were backed up for miles...with no place to go since the bikes had the shoulders blocked off as well. Now go ride some wheelies to show us who the REAL rider is

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      Was hoping to see an 18 wheeler plow through them. What dumbasses.

Comment

• Futant is onto something though. This site is the smallest forum I post on, but has the most Internetgangsters, lol.

10 years ago I was always arguing with people on other boards bitching about Mustang drivers. Turns out they were right, most are knuckle draggers.
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          That's great logic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            That's great logic!
            Shut up you cop, you!
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Futant is onto something though. This site is the smallest forum I post on, but has the most Internetgangsters, lol.

10 years ago I was always arguing with people on other boards bitching about Mustang drivers. Turns out they were right, most are knuckle draggers.
              The new 1 percent. LOL
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                Saw you post this in another thread today.

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                I don't wish anyone any harm

Comment

• only harley riders speak of the miles on their bikes.

talk to me about oil changes and tires.

Comment

• 2) Who the FUCK watches the news anymore? I haven't watched the news in probably 3 years and if I have it was when there was really really bad weather or someone else was watching it and I caught a glimpse.

I watch the news every fucking day of the week. Sorry that I'm actually mature like that.
                    HD Parts
                    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      only harley riders speak of the miles on their bikes.

talk to me about oil changes and tires.
                      that is COMPLETE bullshit. sportbike riders see miles such as 20k being TOO MUCH to buy a bike. I don't see that kind of value on a Harley, which is expected to be able to hit 100K.

when's the last time you looked at a sportbike and saw 35K and said "that's nothing"? NEVER.
                      HD Parts
                      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

• Why is this piece of shit being memorialized? He was there to help anyone out but left 3 kids behind....over a woman?

Comment

• Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                          2) Who the FUCK watches the news anymore? I haven't watched the news in probably 3 years and if I have it was when there was really really bad weather or someone else was watching it and I caught a glimpse.

I watch the news every fucking day of the week. Sorry that I'm actually mature like that.
                          I didn't know watching the news made you a mature person. You are probably just old, wake up with your coffee sit around for 3 hours watching the news then Good Morning America and every other show from 5 AM to 8 AM while that old ticker of yours starts working normal.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Why is this piece of shit being memorialized? He was there to help anyone out but left 3 kids behind....over a woman?
                            Personally I think it's way out of line when someone bad talks a dead person in these forums. The trash on this board sure seems to do it a lot. You think lowly of it, fine, keep that shit to yourself. The dead person won't know one way or another, but there is no reason to be a scumbag and rub it in the faces of that person's friends/family.

Comment

• Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                              Anyone else see the irony?

Comment

• I know several people that were present at this "riot in the streets that blocked traffic for hours"

the road was blocked for at most 4 minutes start to finish.

Also just because you dont agree with what you did (and I dont), do not go bashing people especially the dead. Both of the guys these guys were out to remember have many friends and family on this very board.

That said, good luck to the police in their persuit in 51 weeks to stop a completely random event from happening. It will happen no matter what you guys think or what the police do.

Comment

Working...
                                X