Wiring up GPS to bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
    Sorry for the bogus link, then. Post up pics of your setup when you're done!
    No worries at all. I'd like to get my radar on here, but if I keep adding shit i'll look like a space ship cruising down the road.

Here's the pics, sorry for quality.

Comment

I originally tried to have it upright, but it would get in my way if I'm fully tucked, so I just placed it over on the side and it's perfect!

Comment

Dude don't put a radar on your bike. lmao. Jesus, you will spot the cop before that thing can even run a current to beep.... lol
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

how does that mount attach? looks cool, i need to get my bike back up and running again, its been sitting for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            how does that mount attach? looks cool, i need to get my bike back up and running again, its been sitting for a year.
            It uses RAM mounts that are fork mounted. Check out their site! http://www.ram-mount.com/

Comment

I use the suction mount mine came with. It attaches to the windscreen just like in the car. Position the mount so it is putting pressure on the top of the GPS against the screen and it stays tight. In three years never had it come loose. Also I added a 12 volt power supply to run it and charge my I-pod.

Comment

Working...
              X