Buddy hit a hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy hit a hog

Buddy was out riding and a a wild pig ran out and he hit it. Anyone know where I can track down a radiator and rear set (shifter) for a 09 yamaha R6R? Thanks in advance.

I take it your buddy is ok?
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      I take it your buddy is ok?
      Yeah, he's fine. Just a sprained ankle and a bruised ego, lol!

Comment

Did he at least get him some backstrap?

Just picked up 3 hogs from the processer today.
        Photobucket

Comment

PM'd
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I have been extremely lucky so far on my daily ride thru backcountry 2 lane blacktop at 10pm going 100mph~

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              PM'd
              Thank you sir! Shop must have been closed already. He's planning on getting his bike back on the road asap so I hope he picks up those parts.

Comment

this thread delivers, I missed a 10+ point buck by 5 feet tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                  Glad you made it out ok. That sounds like a total pucker/asshole goes cold moment! Where are you located? My buddy hit that hog just south of Waxahachie.

Comment

I have been extremely lucky so far on my daily ride thru backcountry 2 lane blacktop at 10pm going 100mph~
                    I was just about to warn you about deer after the first post, then saw this one.

I lived NW of San Antonio in the hill country and around dawn/dusk you had to take it slow. Alawys deer near the road somewhere around those times.

Had one close one where a deer was in the road when I took a fast left handed sweeper. Deer didn't move and I passed by at high speed about two feet from the deer.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I have been lucky I have only managed to get close to hitting a dog one time in 10 years. Can't imagine anything bigger on my R6.

Comment

Working...
                      X